Airpura P600 HEPA Air Purifier
The Airpura P600 uses nano-technology for airborne chemical abatement.
- Effective for large spaces up to 2,000 SqFt. with 2 air exchanges per hour
- Quiet operation coverage 750 SqFt. with 2 air exchanges per at half power
- Ideal for common areas, living room/kitchen combos
- Built for household chemicals, germs, mold , and odors (18 lbs treated carbon)
- Features UV germicidal lamp and Airpura's TitanClean® Photocatalytic Oxidizer.
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles
- 360 degree air distribution
- 2-5 year filter life (approximate)
- Color Options: Available in black, white, and cream
- Custom built for your specific order
- Warranty: 5-Year
HOW IT WORKSThe Airpura P600 air purifier not only uses a pre-filter, carbon filter, HEPA filter, and UV germicidal lamp, it also contains the new TitanClean® Photocatalytic Oxidizer for the most complete air cleaning system available today. Air first passes through a pre-filter designed to capture large particles. After the bigger particles are removed, the air passes through eighteen pounds of carbon to absorb airborn chemicals and noxious gases, odors and smoke. Then there is a true HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of particles, as small as 0.3 microns. The purifier also contains Airpura's TitanClean Reflectors which aid in a process of oxidation where molecular bonds are broken and airborne chemicals are reduced to smaller, safer compounds.
This is a great solution for those looking to remove chemicals . With eighteen pounds of impregnated carbon and the Titanium Dioxide Photocatalytic Oxidization it removes many chemicals, such as Radon, Benzene, Ammonia, Exhaust fumes, Carbon monoxide, and Formaldehyde (found in glues and sealants). See Airpura's P600 Fact Sheet for more information.
The Airpura P600 is made of powder coated steel in Montreal, Canada. It features simple-to-use dial control with infinite number of speeds. Casters allow you to easily move the purifier.
Filter changes require flipping the unit upside down, removing screws with a screwdriver. Then you must remove the used filters and replace the new filters according to the manual. After replacing the filters, the bottom panel needs to be screwed back on and the purifier turned back upright.
AIR FLOW AND POSITIONING
Air is pulled in from all directions around the sides of the air purifier and clean air is pushed out from 360 degrees around the top of the sides of the purifier. Place so that the sides of the air purifier are not blocked.
WHAT'S IN THE BOXUnit
- Size: 23" Height x 15" Width x 15" Deep
- Weight: 45 lbs
- HEPA Filter
- Carbon Filter
- UV Germicidal Lamp
- TitanClean Reflectors
- Sleeve for Pre-Filters (black units only)
- P600+ coated HEPA filter (for 3x the photcatalytic capacity)
- 220V power supply (please specify in which country the unit will be operated)
|Coverage Area||2000 sq ft|
|Colors||Black, White, Cream|
|Product Dimensions||23" H x 15" W x 15" D|
|Product Weight||45 lb|
|Housing Material||Powdercoat Steel|
|Manufactured In||Canada (Montreal)|
|Assembled in||Canada (Montreal)|
|Particle Removal||99.97% as small as 0.3 microns|
|Air Exchange Rate||2 times per hour|
|Number of Cleaning Levels||Variable|
|Noise level (ea speed)||28.1 - 62.3 dB|
|Cubic Feet per Minute (ea speed)||560 CFM|
|Air Intake Location||360 degrees around sides|
|Air Outflow Location||360 degrees around top of sides|
|Lights on/off option?||No|
|Air Quality Sensor?||No|
|Power consumption (ea. Speed)||40 – 120 W|
|Power Voltage||120V or 220V|
|Energy Star Certified?||No|
|Pre-Filter||Should be replaced annually and vacuumed regularly between filter changes|
|HEPA Filter||Should be replaced every 5 years|
|Carbon Filter||Should be replaced every 2 years|
|TitanClean Reflectors||Should be replaced every 18 months|
|UV Bulb||Lasts approximately 10,000 hrs|
|UV Bulb Change Indicator Light?||No|
|Filter Change Indicator Light?||No|